Celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner are famous for a number of reasons and their slim waists are one of them. Though famously known to wear waist trainers, Kim Kardashian is also known to follow rigorous diet and workout plans. In fact, sheendorses Atkins diet plan and attributes her post-baby weight loss to this diet plan.
So why don’t we kill two birds with one stone and reap the benefits of a slim waist? Here we have outlined three of the most popular diet plans that are not only doable, but give you good results as well.
The Flat Belly Diet
This is a 7-day plan and just like any other diet plan, you have to combine it with exercise, especially cardio. The best way to burn fat is by incorporating cardio workouts for at least 30 minutes. The basics for this diet plan are meant to bring about a long-lasting change in your daily life. Let us see how you can achieve a flat belly and slim waist and maintain it too. Phen375 contains highly refined ingredients that help increase your metabolism and aid in burning fat!
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast. It is one of the most important meals of your day as it kick-starts your metabolism. Indulge in eggs or oatmeal with a serving of freshly squeezed juice.
- Stay away from C.R.A.P. These are the foods that do you no good and include caffeine, refined sugar products, alcohol and processed foods. You will notice a difference as soon you cut these out of your diet.
- Make sure you have your dinner before 8 pm. Stick to a grilled chicken breast or grilled fish with a side serving of vegetables. Avoid beans, chickpeas at dinner time, as they can cause flatulence that can be uncomfortable.
Suggested Post: Top 5 Weight Loss Supplements of 2017
- Cut back on salt and you’ll notice that you wont be retaining any extra water in your body. This will ensure that you don’t have any bloating or puffiness. Fizzy drinks are off the plan, as they contribute to weight gain, especially around the belly.
- Snack on fruits, a handful of unsalted nuts and unsweetened yogurt.
- Cut out carbs for a week and you’ll definitely notice a drop in pounds and a reduction in bloating.
‘Shrink Your Waist’ Diet Plan
This is a simple plan and when combined with a workout regime, you can lose up to 6 pounds in a week. You have an option of picking out three meals in a day, with an additional snack to get you going throughout the day!
Breakfast is approximately 300 calories. You have an option of having one cup of whole-grain oat cereal with soy milk and 2 tablespoon dark chocolate chips with cherries OR you can have an almond butter sandwich, lightly grilled on the pan, served with peach slices. Make sure the calorie count does not exceed 300 calories.
Lunch/ dinner calorie count should not be more than 400 calories. You can have both of these meals with salads, which include smoked turkey and pear salad and a Tofu basil stir fry. For the main meal, stick to a single serving of grilled chicken breast. You can swap the grilled chicken breast with fish or lean beef, as long as you stay within your calorie count.
- ¼ cup trail mix.
- 15 roasted almonds with one fig.
- 1 slice whole-grain bread with 2 tsp dark chocolate peanut butter spread.
- Vanilla yogurt shake, made out of fat-free yogurt and milk.
Phen375 is a dietary supplement that lives up to its promises of increasing metabolism and burning fat, giving you the slim waist you want!
Atkins Diet Plan
This is a low-carb diet that focuses on lean proteins, healthy fats and high-fiber vegetables. This diet has 4 phases. Remember, this is essentially a low carb diet, so you are not allowed white flour, sugar etc.
Must Read: Top 5 Appetite Suppressant Pills of 2017
This phase is the ketosis phase where you switch from burning carbs to fat. This is the stage where you will lose the most weight. In this phase, you are only allowed 20 grams of carbohydrates in veggie form. Proteins and healthy fats are allowed.
This phase is reserved when you have only 10 pounds left to lose. This is basically a maintenance phase with some weight loss.
This is a maintenance phase and you will follow it for the rest of your life, literally!
Losing weight has 80% to Do with your Diet and 20% with your Workouts. So Eat Healthy and Make it a Part of Your Daily Life!
See Also: Best Weight Loss Pill Review